Re: How can I secure my site?

Hello,

Well you can increase the level of security of your website by
getting SSL certificate for you website.
Further you can check for vulnerabilities if there are any. OWASP is a
good source for web application security.
Check out and you may find some good programming practices for web.

Cheers,
Rockey

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 2:21 AM, Ali Asghar Toraby Parizy