CSRF Basics

I am looking for a bit of help with an attempted CSRF attack. The CSRF attack was sent via link in an email and is contained below. It doesn't appear to be all that effective, am I missing something? Is this a common attack against a well known vulnerability? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, the purpose of this "attack" has me a bit stumped. Thanks!

<form name="form1" method="post" action="compromisedwordpressblog.aspx?site=http%3a%2f%2fwww.victimsite.com&amp;sessionid=e139f5a7-1188-4fd5-8f84-9090223ca4e6&amp;task=AccountUpdate" id="form1">
<input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE" id="__VIEWSTATE" value="/wEPDwULLTEzODAzNzU2NDYPZBYCAgEPZBYCAgEPDxYCHgRUZXh0BUw1NTIzDQo8aHRtbD4NCjxoZWFkPjx0aXRsZT4NCg0KPC90aXRsZT48L2hlYWQ+DQo8Ym9keT4NCg0KPC9ib2R5Pg0KPC9odG1sPg0KZGRkFKPfqep4bAIMzI0/a3e7XfWQju4=" />

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.