Re: [Full-disclosure] Compliance Is Wasted Money, Study Finds

"Uhm.. No"
Uhm, yes?

It's a 'hassle' if:
You don't have a firewall.
You use default passwords.
You don't protect stored data.
You don't encrypt that data in transit.
You don't use antivirus.
You don't restrict data access.
You don't use unique logins.
You don't log stuff.
You don't test your security regularly.
You don't have an information security policy.

Seriously dude? It's a hassle?

If you run a secure network, it's cake. If you don't, it's a very
necessary hassle.