Re: Information security on Twitter

So far, I mainly find Twitter useful as a glorified RSS Feed.
If the tweets aren't backed by an actual article in depth, then I'm
not too bothered.

Many of the "Security Tweeters" will often mix a lot more than just
"security" topics in their tweets. I.e. The tweet about themselves
like anyone else would.

I post plenty of security matters on my Twitter account, but I'd
hardly describe myself as a "Security Tweeter".

ys
--
Yousef Syed
CISSP