Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Aditya Govind Mukadam

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 2:36 AM, <s0h0us@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi LIst,
I need to put together a security standards document for my IT department for the secure configuration of Layer 2 security on Cisco switches. Can you point me to a security hardening document and/or a tool that can test for L2 vulnerabilities?
Thanks!

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1