It's a fairly common practice for spammers.

Tremaine Lea
Network Security Consultant
Intrepid ACL
"Paranoia for hire"

AFH Security wrote:
Hey guys,

I was wondering if there was a way of bypassing blacklist and spam
I keep receiving emails from a domain and I've blocked the ip from my
server as well as blacklisted the email but for some reason they keep
getting through. I'm guessing they're using a DNS with a low ttll with
a botnet? (Yes kinda like the movie Untraceable).
That'd be awesome if I could get some form of a response.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Relevant Pages