Re: adding another defence layer against viruses/worms

Hi Aditya,

The client will implemt NAC for the pc's later the next year and he also has a proxy for web content filtering the thing is that I need an appliance (IPS ?) which will examine all the pc's traffic from the branches coming fron the pc's to the core of the network, but IPS its not enogh I think coase the IPS doensnt scan for viruses just for known attacks am I wrong?

They are worriend about trojans and viruses, they had a problem this year because of the confliker virusres that effected the network, the AV didn't cought it although it was updated.

I know NAC will help but I want something that will look on the wire also.
Some inline appliance but I don't know how to choose, mayve finjan or alladin?

Thanks

juan

Thanks,
Aditya Govind Mukadam