To: <pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <wifisec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 8:49 PM
Subject: Assessing risk management and imminent decision making process

Dear All:

Consider an emotionally and mentally effete new CSO of a corporation
that provides and maintains networks, CS applications and technical
supports to a country's major banking systems including the Central Bank
and eventual access to currently almost $1 Trillion Sovereign Wealth
Funds in the Persian Golf region; what could be suggested to the CSO to
create and maintain a new security division called Corporate Information
and Systems Securities department??

Although a truly Texan and ubiquity, had no peripheral, have kept
bewildered and haven't had any effective assistance from the essential
arcane "Anthropoid Ghost Network" recently. The destitute CSO could be
scared and stranded in the DirkaDirka terra firma.

Your fortitude, patulous support and indulgence in this
cumbersome-intricate matter would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all
in advance!

Respectfully yours,
Bob Kiani

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1