From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mark Jackson
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 11:49 AM
To: martinez85@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Ivan .; listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ganglyone@xxxxxxxxx;
security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Content Filtering

Totally forgot to add IronPort, and i'am CCIE (LOL).
great product and also easy to use. Not a big fan of their log
managment or syslog capability though.
Thanks kindly.

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse spelling errors

On Oct 15, 2009, at 8:38 AM, martinez85@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I still think you should take a look at Cisco IronPort and Sawmill
for IronPort.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T