Re: Content Filtering

I have used websense and Bluecoat.
My experience is that Bluecoat was just to much of a beast for ease of management and use.
On the other hand, I have used websense extensively and found it to be so simple for ease of use, intergration into the network and overall automation.
I would steer clear of new players in the game. Their products lack a software/hardware lifecycle the others have that is tried and true.
But you should certainly do an eval on all the vendors you are considering.
Make sure they understand your needs, network and budget.
Lastly make sure they take the team out for lunch/drinks and or dinner ;-) that's an added bonus.

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse spelling errors