Re: Physical Access Cards

Another option, depending on the unit cost of the cards. If they are expensive to replace and loss rate makes it worth it, you might want to print a post office box address (not easily identified with corporation) and arrange with post office to guarantee postage. Like you see on some hotel, motel ('no'tell) keys.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1