Hard Drive eraser recommendation

I'm looking for a hard drive erasing solution (hardware) that meets the DOD recommendation for erasing but is also fairly easy for the helpdesk to just hook a drive up to, press a button and walk away until it is complete. Does anyone have any recommendations for one that is good and low cost?

- Nick

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1