Re: What Master or course to study in IT Security?

The certification vs. degree debate is kind of a sore subject for some people. I think you're right on target working on both though. As for a graduate degree in infosec I would recommend sticking to the institutions that are sponsored by the NSA and DHS as Centers of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education (CAEIAE).

http://www.nsa.gov/ia/academic_outreach/nat_cae/index.shtml

~Brandon Louder

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1