Re: Offsite confidential data storage?

Saverio,

Why disconnected from the internet?

If you are fine with storing the private key in a web-accessible
store, checkout data stores that utilize Host-proof Hosting[1].

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Host-proof_hosting

Disclaimer : You will need to perform a security-assessment of any
service before you start using it.

Saqib
http://kawphi.blogspot.com

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1