From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Boby Mocanasu
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 10:39 AM
To: Israel Junior
Cc: Andre Rodrigues; security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: What do you think about the following sudo config?

vim /etc/sudoers will work
and
sudo su -

Israel Junior wrote:
On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 15:42, Andre
Rodrigues<acastanheira2001@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

sudo -l
User <xxxx> may run the following commands on this host:
(ALL) ALL
(ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL
(ALL) NOPASSWD: !/usr/sbin/visudo
(ALL) NOPASSWD: !/usr/sbin/chattr
(ALL) NOPASSWD: !/usr/bin/passwd *root*
(ALL) NOPASSWD: !/bin/su

'sudo rm -rf /' allowed... take care about this too!

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide
we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL
certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and
how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how
to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your
Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted
to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys
and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442
f727d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: Checkpoint smart defance as IPS
    ... I first setup a reverse SSL proxy on Netscape proxy server back in the mid 90's. ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Malware Analysis
    ... SSL certificate. ... your Apache web server. ... install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Malware Analysis
    ... Subject: Malware Analysis ... SSL certificate. ... your Apache web server. ... install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Malware Analysis
    ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ... SSL certificate. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Network Monitoring Software
    ... I am a big fan of open source monitoring solutions, ... Groundwork open source and Zenoss have open source options as well as ... out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on ... your Apache web server. ...
    (Security-Basics)