Re: What do you think about the following sudo config?

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 10:31:21AM -0500, Israel Junior wrote:
On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 15:42, Andre
Rodrigues<acastanheira2001@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
sudo -l
User <xxxx> may run the following commands on this host:
   (ALL) ALL
   (ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL
   (ALL) NOPASSWD: !/usr/sbin/visudo
   (ALL) NOPASSWD: !/usr/sbin/chattr
   (ALL) NOPASSWD: !/usr/bin/passwd *root*
   (ALL) NOPASSWD: !/bin/su

'sudo rm -rf /' allowed... take care about this too!

Plus, blocking visudo does little. You can vim it, cat over it, all kinds of
stuff. Kinda' weird to try, seems to me.

-Josh-

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: Is it possible for taglength in vim to behave like Suns vi?
    ... Basically, Vim taglength forces laziness, while solaris vi allows it. ... I have two tags 'abcdef' and 'abcxyz'. ...     vim -t abc gives me a choice of abcdef and abcxyz. ...
    (comp.editors)
  • Re: Is it possible for taglength in vim to behave like Suns vi?
    ... Basically, Vim taglength forces laziness, while solaris vi allows it. ...     vim -t abc gives me a choice of abcdef and abcxyz. ...     vim -t abcd gives me a choice of abcdef and abcxyz. ...
    (comp.editors)
  • Re: Vim: scrolling a window using the mouse
    ... mouse wheel to scroll the view under the pointer. ... the currently selected window How can I configure Vim to do that? ...    :set mousefocus ... (I had set mousefocus and I was ...
    (comp.editors)
  • Re: map doesnt work (vim)