how do you secure a blackberry

How do you secure a blackberry if your provider decides to send an update
with spyware on it as is the case of the UAE
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8161190.stm ? How do you secure your
data ?

Thaq

www.scotlandinbusiness.co.uk
www.yuckyslugsandsnails.co.uk
www.promostamper.co.uk

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1