how do you secure a blackberry

How do you secure a blackberry if your provider decides to send an update
with spyware on it as is the case of the UAE
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8161190.stm ? How do you secure your
data ?

Thaq

www.scotlandinbusiness.co.uk
www.yuckyslugsandsnails.co.uk
www.promostamper.co.uk

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: CryptAcquireContext using MS_ENHANCED_PROV
    ... obviously your system is much les secure. ... to be backward compatible with older and less secure systems, ... always use the more secure enhanced provider. ... Laszlo Elteto ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: CryptAcquireContext using MS_ENHANCED_PROV
    ... it is throwing an exception. ... obviously your system is much les secure. ... to be backward compatible with older and less secure systems, ... always use the more secure enhanced provider. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: url rewriting for beginners
    ... before you can use mod_rewrite the browser first ... has to connect to a web server. ... is going to want to establish a secure connection to the address specified ... I work at a provider, and that is why you have to use ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix)
  • Custom RoleProvider + not working
    ... I am trying to use a custom role provider (along with custom ... under secure folder and I use element in web.config to ... login page shows up but after login all users ...
  • Re: Linked Server Connection Problem
    ... Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Visual FoxPro 9.0 ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... Get Secure! ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.connect)