RE: Access Sharing folder

I agree. Access to administrative shares should be restricted to
administrators. There may be situations where one will want to make a
whole partition accessible to his users, but for situations like that
it'd be better to share the drive with a "speaking" name rather than
the
drive letter. And assign appropriate permissions, of course.

[Ramakrishnan B] I wonder, in a file server what situation could warrant
sharing a entire partition; an explanation would add value.

Thanks
Ramki

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1