Re: Firewall open source + IPS

Hi,

The untangle open source package includes a firewall, an ips and many more features.

sebastian

Juan B wrote:
Hi all,

Im looking for an FW open source which includes IPS, I know that IPCop has one but its and ids and not IPS.

any ideas??

thanks !

juan

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1