Re: Firewall open source + IPS

Hi,

The untangle open source package includes a firewall, an ips and many more features.

sebastian

Juan B wrote:
Hi all,

Im looking for an FW open source which includes IPS, I know that IPCop has one but its and ids and not IPS.

any ideas??

thanks !

juan

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • RE: adding another defence layer against viruses/worms
    ... I believe your looking for a Heuristic IPS, ... I like the solutions ob Boaz, especially network segregation. ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: adding another defence layer against viruses/worms
    ... Internal auditor - Information security ... which heuristic IPS would you suggest for this task? ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Disabling IPS for PENTEST
    ... If you seek a "we're all good here" report, leave the IDS/IPS in place and flush your assessment dollars out the window. ... Subject: Disabling IPS for PENTEST ... You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Vulnerability Scanning - Prioritising Remediation
    ... Vulnerability Scanning - Prioritising Remediation ... If you have an IPS as part of your security system should you not scan ... You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: ASA with IPS
    ... The SSM module runs the same 'OS' that the dedicated Cisco IPS runs. ... Subject: ASA with IPS ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide ...
    (Security-Basics)