Re: Access Sharing folder

hey!
maybe using anonymous login... from Linux, try with smbclient command
and the -N flag...
example: smbclient //1.2.3.4/shared -N
Regards

2009/7/13 Vinicius Menezes <cotomax@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hello,

Anyone knows how to access C$ or D$, in local network with Active Directory. Without permission.

Thanks

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Miguel Tubía
www.zero-day.info

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: Security Toolkit for dummies
    ... Subject: Security Toolkit for dummies ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Huge hidden process and port in Linux server
    ... I install rootkinhunter, chkrootkit and unhide in my local linux box. ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Botnet Servers
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Botnet Servers
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: New FREE security tool!
    ... Hmm, only a Windows installer, and no actual source code. ... Certificate on your Apache web server. ... -- Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this ...
    (Security-Basics)