Network Enumeration

I am newbie to this list and curious to know a couple things on how to
proceed with doing network enumeration. I was looking for some assistance
on how to utilize NMAP or any other tool, and I will be using Nessus to
import the findings to do a scan on that file (using the NASL).

If there are any online or other resources that will help with getting
information on this topic??

Thank you,
-Brady

Need to pass the CISSP? InfoSec Institute's CISSP Boot Camp in both Instructor-Led and Online formats is the most concentrated exam prep available. Comprehensive course materials and an expert instructor means you pass the exam. Gain a laser like insight into what is covered on the exam, with zero fluff!

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/cissp_bootcamp_training.html

  • Re: Cancelled Records
    ... Thanks for the response, not exactly what I wanted but sound advise. ... > I'm a newbie to Access and have a problem for which I am looking for some ... > Any assistance would be appreciated. ...
  • Re: RAILROADS!!!!!
    ... Like in the 400 other posts to 300 other Newsgroups where's he's always a helpful and enthusiastic "newbie" trying to give assistance where it wasn't asked for with a link to always the same site, ...
    (rec.models.railroad)
  • Mailto / Attach... Button to do so?
    ... >Hi all - newbie here, ... >Im in need of some assistance. ... >I can do this obvioulsy in HTML but would love to do this ... in VBA. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)