Re: Re: log analyser

if you have money, arcsight is the best on the market.

joe

Need to pass the CISSP? InfoSec Institute's CISSP Boot Camp in both Instructor-Led and Online formats is the most concentrated exam prep available. Comprehensive course materials and an expert instructor means you pass the exam. Gain a laser like insight into what is covered on the exam, with zero fluff!

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/cissp_bootcamp_training.html

  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] MS Anti Virus?
    ... On 17.06.2004 10:11:06 +0000, joe wrote: ... I mean I still think it but I think this response is ... If we had a more competitive market in this type of ... > Educate your friends and family. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Adjustable weighting in clubs -- breakthrough or fad?
    ... >> and clubhead so that on the backswing the mercury flows into the grip area ... Maybe side market for geiger counter club finders. ... I like the way you think, Joe. ... You might be the guy to talk to about my putter idea with the integrated ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: log analyser
    ... My research has uncovered a product, previously developed by the US Government (as a database), but now licensed and enhanced for commercial use through a company called Nitro Security. ... I've had Oracle professional services in house to attempt to tweak their database to better fit my needs as a backend for ArcSight with no avail as well. ... Many people are tired of the endless professional services and incredibly expensive annual licensing fees.I don't want to sound like a shill for this company in any way, but simply want to report the unique performance and results that I have seen per my own testing. ... InfoSec Institute ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: UN is about to come apart like a cheap suit
    ... > rightist, conservative administration. ... Just as the fall of the stock ... > attention that the stock market downturn occurred in March 2000, ... Joe, Joe, Joe,How can you pay no mind that the PNAC and their zealots ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • > Obamas Euro-Leftist Media Hates Joe the Plumber
    ... Media Show Bias With Joe the Plumber ... What we know about the market is that it will come back. ... My real problem with this scene is what the media has done to Joe. ...
    (alt.politics)