A good question about NIDS & HIDS or why NIDS ant not just HIDS?

HI,

I am thinking that if the target of a hacker is always the server so why I need the NIDS ? I can monitor very well just the servers with some kind of HIDS like Ossec and I am done no? why should I care about the NIDS when I have a well configured HIDS on every server?

thanks

Juan