Re: DHCP

You can also look at something like packetfence (packetfence.org).

Its an open source NAC that can do DHCP fingerprinting and deny a
client from getting an IP based on the fact that it is not a supported
OS.

Need to pass the CISSP? InfoSec Institute's CISSP Boot Camp in both Instructor-Led and Online formats is the most concentrated exam prep available. Comprehensive course materials and an expert instructor means you pass the exam. Gain a laser like insight into what is covered on the exam, with zero fluff!

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/cissp_bootcamp_training.html

  • Re: DHCP
    ... Its an open source NAC that can do DHCP fingerprinting and deny a ... client from getting an IP based on the fact that it is not a ... make DHCP into a security system - you will be creating a false ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Easy VPN - client doesnt get config from server
    ... The client end can ping my public interface and I can ping ... crypto map dynmap client authentication list localuser ... access-list 100 deny ip host 255.255.255.255 any ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • FireHOL firewall, "allow all, deny x, deny y, deny z"
    ... dedicated machine like mine, i want to add a little bit o fsecurity to ... I want my machine to generally allow all client ports but deny some, ... denying all server ports but allowing specific ports is easy; ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: FireHOL firewall, "allow all, deny x, deny y, deny z"
    ... dedicated machine like mine, i want to add a little bit o fsecurity to ... I want my machine to generally allow all client ports but deny some, ... denying all server ports but allowing specific ports is easy; ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • unable to get printer status (client -error forbidden) - of print server
    ... status (client -error forbidden)" of print server... ... Deny From All ... AuthType None ...
    (Fedora)