Re: Laptop Endpoint Security

Hi John Drakes,

May be you can give a try to an open source web content filtering
solution (which runs only on UNIX/Linux) named 'Dansguardian'.

From the source:

DansGuardian is an award winning Open Source web content filter which
currently runs on Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Mac OS X, HP-UX,
and Solaris. It filters the actual content of pages based on many
methods including phrase matching, PICS filtering and URL filtering.

More Info: http://dansguardian.org/?page=whatisdg
Detailed Info: http://dansguardian.org/?page=introduction

Hope this helps.

---
Nikhil Wagholikar
Practice Lead | Security Assessment & Digital Forensics
Network Intelligence (India) Pvt. Ltd. [NII Consulting]
Web: http://www.niiconsulting.com/
Comprehensive Information Security Trainings
http://iisecurity.in/courses/Training%20Calendar.html