Re: Ratproxy

Yes - I use it. What would you like to talk about?

Joe
On Tue, 2009-05-05 at 04:32 -0700, Andre Rodrigues wrote:
Hi,

Does anybody use ratproxy?

I would like to share some thoughts and talk about...

Any ideas?

Obrigado,
André

Learn all of the latest penetration testing techniques in InfoSec Institute's Ethical Hacking class.
Totally hands-on course with evening Capture The Flag (CTF) exercises, Certified Ethical Hacker and Certified Penetration Tester exams, taught by an expert with years of real pen testing experience.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

Joe McCray

Toll Free: 1-866-892-2132
Email: joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/joemccray
Twitter: http://twitter.com/j0emccray
Website: http://www.learnsecurityonline.com

Video of my Advanced SQL Injection Presentation:
http://vimeo.com/3418947

"The only thing worse than training good employees and losing them
is NOT training your employees and keeping them."

- Zig Ziglar