Re: Nessus Reporting frontend options - scan management

Look for NessQuik through a Google search.

On May 5, 2009, at 1:23 PM, "Daniel I. Didier" <ddidier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
I am looking for input on available Nessus scan management solutions. I
have used inprotect in the past and have been generally pleased with its
capabilities but it seems to lack development. I am also aware of
autonessus which has similar functions. I am curious what other options
exist.

The primary requirements are the ability to schedule scans and compare
results; new, mitigated, and existing vulnerabilities and produce useful
reports. Also, the ability to mark a finding as a false positive or
acceptable risk is needed. Any input and experience is appreciated

Dan

This list is sponsored by: InfoSec Institute

Learn all of the latest penetration testing techniques in InfoSec Institute's Ethical Hacking class.
Totally hands-on course with evening Capture The Flag (CTF) exercises, Certified Ethical Hacker and Certified Penetration Tester exams, taught by an expert with years of real pen testing experience.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html