Nessus Reporting frontend options - scan management

Hello,
I am looking for input on available Nessus scan management solutions. I
have used inprotect in the past and have been generally pleased with its
capabilities but it seems to lack development. I am also aware of
autonessus which has similar functions. I am curious what other options
exist.

The primary requirements are the ability to schedule scans and compare
results; new, mitigated, and existing vulnerabilities and produce useful
reports. Also, the ability to mark a finding as a false positive or
acceptable risk is needed. Any input and experience is appreciated

Dan