From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Charis
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 1:19 PM
To: 'Eduardo Cavalcanti'; security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Log Management

Check out nvision and log rhythm

Charis F.

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On
Behalf Of Eduardo Cavalcanti
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 9:02 PM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Log Management

Hello.
I'm looking for a Log Management solution appliance.
Do you have any recomendations???

We're having a log management difficult in our enterprise.
We want one appliance to solve this log management problem.
Our stuff is not working very well with the free software solutions.

Grateful.
Eduardo.

Learn all of the latest penetration testing techniques in InfoSec
Institute's Ethical Hacking class.
Totally hands-on course with evening Capture The Flag (CTF) exercises,
Certified Ethical Hacker and Certified Penetration Tester exams, taught
by
an expert with years of real pen testing experience.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html