Re: Phones which allow *nx

I am looking out for a phone that can run *nx. which can be used as an effective alternative to run some tools.
All your inputs would really be appreciated.

Depends on what tools you want to run. I've just got a G1 the Android
based phone and have a shell and ssh app installed. There are plenty
of other tools and an sdk if you want to write your own.

Maybe OpenMoko is an option for you? http://www.openmoko.com/

Regards,
Matthias