Data Interpretation

Hello,

First of all let me start by saying that
I have 4 days of experience with nmap

Last week a friend suggested that I download
and try nmap, at his suggestion I tried nmap
and found it very interesting.
After installation I tried a scan on a Linux computer
that I have, to test it out.
I found a few results that caught my eye, but I
cannot correctly interpret the results.
Could someone help me with the interpretation?

Here is what is in question!

Port Protocol State Service

12345 tcp filtered netbus
27374 tcp filtered subseven
31337 tcp filtered Elite

Here is the command that I used:
nmap -PE -v -p1-65535 -PA21,23,80,3389 -A -T4 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (XXX.= my IP address)

I initiated this scan using the Zenmap GUI

I know that all the services listed here are backdoor style breaches,
but does this mean that the machine has been infected by these or
that there has been an attempted attack with these?
Could someone please help me with this?

Thanks in advance,
Michael