Re: which is next step after using tools in penetration testing?

Manoj,

If you think python is good for the kind of job you have to perform,
then plz go ahead and learn it.
I have also started learning python some weeks ago.

Even I have the same background as yours ( C/C++,JAVA) but learning
python is very easy.
and you can best learn by playing with it and directly starting coding.

regards
abhi