Extracting data from Foundstone

Hi all,

My boss has recently promised our high-high-ups monthly reports from our Foundstone system, basically about the current state of our network. He doesn't like Foundstone's built-in reporting functionality, and I doubt Foundstone is going to improve it anytime soon, so we're looking for something better.

He's thinking something along the lines of Crystal, where we can drill directly into the database and find the relative statistics from there.

Does anybody have this kind of experience extracting data from Foundstone, and can point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Ron

Relevant Pages

  • South Africa coach Arthur laments nervous start
    ... Wireless networks are extremely vulnerable to intrusion from hackers - ... even with encryption switched on, ... Foundstone, a division of McAfee, cautioned that the tools needed to ... WEP encryption is particularly susceptible to 'network sniffing' ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • South Africa coach Arthur laments nervous start
    ... Wireless networks are extremely vulnerable to intrusion from hackers - ... even with encryption switched on, ... Foundstone, a division of McAfee, cautioned that the tools needed to ... WEP encryption is particularly susceptible to 'network sniffing' ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • South Africa coach Arthur laments nervous start
    ... Wireless networks are extremely vulnerable to intrusion from hackers - ... even with encryption switched on, ... Foundstone, a division of McAfee, cautioned that the tools needed to ... WEP encryption is particularly susceptible to 'network sniffing' ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)