Extracting data from Foundstone
- From: Ron <ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 16:07:05 -0600
My boss has recently promised our high-high-ups monthly reports from our Foundstone system, basically about the current state of our network. He doesn't like Foundstone's built-in reporting functionality, and I doubt Foundstone is going to improve it anytime soon, so we're looking for something better.
He's thinking something along the lines of Crystal, where we can drill directly into the database and find the relative statistics from there.
Does anybody have this kind of experience extracting data from Foundstone, and can point me in the right direction?
- Prev by Date: Re: Biometric Access logs
- Next by Date: Re: Database Firewall
- Previous by thread: Re: Extended Validation SSL Certificates
- Next by thread: Judge orders defendant to decrypt PGP-protected laptop - CNET News