Re: Windows Secure Build Checklist
- From: Mike Devlin <mdevlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:39:27 -0500
check out Centrify DirectControl
(http://www.centrify.com/directcontrol/overview.asp). Using it, you
can create group policies in your active directory to manage Macs
(along with a lot of other operations systems).
On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 6:30 AM, <jfvanmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone, I have a task to develop a hardening guide for a MAC and to see if I can find a way to centrally manage them. I've found serval hardening guides so I do see the guide as the problem. Does anyone know of a central way to manage MACs. The Enterprise is a Win2k3 domain, do any know of adm templates that can be used?
Thank You in advacne //John van Meter
- Prev by Date: Re: Re:Nmap
- Next by Date: Re: Re: Re:Nmap
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows Secure Build Checklist
- Next by thread: Validating x.509 PEM files?