Re: Windows Secure Build Checklist

check out Centrify DirectControl
(http://www.centrify.com/directcontrol/overview.asp). Using it, you
can create group policies in your active directory to manage Macs
(along with a lot of other operations systems).

Mike

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 6:30 AM, <jfvanmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone, I have a task to develop a hardening guide for a MAC and to see if I can find a way to centrally manage them. I've found serval hardening guides so I do see the guide as the problem. Does anyone know of a central way to manage MACs. The Enterprise is a Win2k3 domain, do any know of adm templates that can be used?

Thank You in advacne //John van Meter

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Active Directory integration addons
    ... built in MacOS X stuff. ... I'm looking at Centrify DirectControl at ... plugin for Active Directory do that you need? ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: The trolls keep telling us its banned..
    ... Centrify DirectControl to authenticate Mac and Linux computers with ... Windows Active Directory. ... Around 400 of the company's 2,000 employees ... use Macs." ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)