Re: Code reviews
- From: Alex Fiuvertiz <fiuvertiz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:32:47 +0100
Thank you all for replying. I'm doing a lot of testing with different
tools right now.
The financial crisis is soon over / Alex
2009/2/20 Nikhil Wagholikar <visitnikhil@xxxxxxxxx>:
You can refer to this whole list of Source Code Security Analyzers here:
Best of Luck!!
Practice Lead | Security Assessment & Digital Forensics
Network Intelligence (India) Pvt. Ltd. [NII Consulting]
Comprehensive Information Security Training
2009/2/18 Alex Fiuvertiz <fiuvertiz@xxxxxxxxx>:
Are there any open source tools that are worth using when it comes to
source code reviews against .NET/C#?
Or is a commercial way the only good way?
- Prev by Date: Flexible storage management solution
- Next by Date: Windows Secure Build Checklist
- Previous by thread: Re: Code reviews
- Next by thread: security products