Re: Best Practices

John,

ISO 27001 would not go into commenting on Risk Mitigation Practices. It mentions the Controls to Mitigate Risks and not
It will cover these issue in the domains of Access Control, Asset Management, Communications & Operations Management, etc.

You can probably look into COSO's ERM or ISACA's COBIT Frameworks.

Regards,
Shailesh