Re: IRC channels

Hi,

I would recommend ##security on irc.freenode.net. Don't know about other
networks.

Tiago
-
.--.
|o_o | Tiago 'gouki' Faria [ gouki@xxxxxxxxxxx ]
|:_/ |
// \ \ Jabber: gouki@xxxxxxxxxxx
(| | ) WWW: http://goukihq.org
/'\_ _/`\
\___)=(___/

On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 11:17 -0500, >p3dRø< wrote:

Hello,

I need some IRC channels to connect to from my mIRC program in order to ask
questions. It\'s about 4 topics:

- network security
- network programming
- assembler programming/software security
- microsoft windows programming

What channels can you recommend to me ?

Pedro

  • Re: Career Choice
    ... iptables) I get to see all kinds of very interesting network traffic. ... front lines is a real motivator to hone your security skills. ... >>>you how much programming experience helps. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Career Choice
    ... you graduate from school. ... Bachlers degree in Network Security. ... > how much programming experience helps. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Career Choice
    ... > I am currently a student at DeVry University studding Network ... > forensics. ... > application/protocol etc. and most assaults use multiple programming ... site scripting) is a must in any security function. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: On the topic of religion: Church of Registry vs. The INIonist
    ... I have only been programming ... My main issue with .Net is that I need to learn so much about security. ... I create an application in .Net and install it on a network share I have to ... This is good for security reasons, ...
  • Re: Career Choice
    ... I am currently a low-level admin assistant (not security related but I ... Almost all PD and SO's have volunteer programs. ... > now finishing up my Bachlers degree in Network Security. ... >> you how much programming experience helps. ...
    (Security-Basics)