Certifications for SOC team

Hi List,

This question is specifically about certifications that may help us as
team members, to demonstrate competency to the global clients who have
assigned us a task to handle the SOC [security information center] for
them. We have been handed over this responsibilities mostly on the
basis of our experience. [ranging from 1 to 9 years]
Some of us already have CEH, but we all are looking for a line of
certs that has a good deal of respected in the industry.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Relevant Pages

  • Security Certifications for SOC team
    ... This question is specifically about certifications that may help us as ... team members, to demonstrate competency to the global clients who have ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: CREST or TIGER?
    ... My own experiences prove certifications/studies were absolutely not a perfect match with people competency. ... In your case, the hole thing (publications, books, certifications, etc) would prove to anyone you have large and proven competency. ... Everything I said was without any pretension and signed has being my own opinion. ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: CREST or TIGER?
    ... opinion on competency level among security professional. ... I found certifications and studies really useful when dealing ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Certifications for SOC team
    ... to demonstrate competency to the global clients who have ... assigned us a task to handle the SOC [security information center] for ...
    (Security-Basics)