RE: queries regarding IPSec
- From: Omar Salvador Alcalá Ruiz <oalcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 14:15:35 -0600
IPSec is a set of protocols. It is really important that you answer, what do you want to encrypt? The alternative to IPSec is SSL traffic and SSL clientless for remote VPN. Due to SSL nature, it's heavier for a device to handle SSL than IPSec (TCP against UDP basically) so be careful when determining which one to use.
From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Abhishek Kumar
Sent: Miércoles, 28 de Enero de 2009 01:23 a.m.
Subject: queries regarding IPSec
I have started reading IPsec and wanted to know
about alternatives to IPsec.
What are the alternatives out there for IPsec ??
- Prev by Date: Re: queries regarding IPSec
- Next by Date: Re: Log analysis and reporting
- Previous by thread: Re: queries regarding IPSec