Re: Looking for a Trojan

Well there are alot different Trojans out there, most of them free to download and use... But they're all detected when you just use the public versions, you can use special software to make them undetectable by AV or edit the binary files yourself if you know how. But your explanation sounds too suspicious to provide you with more info, like, when you want to use it in a local environment how can't you know which AV is running...
Also when you have a public trojan that kills AV, the user first has to run it to make it work, and til then the AV will definetly detect it. I don't say you're safe when you use a AV, you're 100% right when you say it is possible to trick an AV. With some know-how you can even do that with subseven and backorifice but there are lots of newer apps out there.

Uwe

  • Re: trojan.startup.nameshifter.EW/wingu/EZ
    ... removed most of the spyware and trojans. ... > viruses, ... > download the files and perform a scan in Normal Mode. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Trojan.Drooper
    ... It is a generic detection for a Trojan responsible for going out and obtaing other Trojans ... You can use the following Multi AV Command Line Scanner front end utility to scan your ... This will bring up the initial menu of choices and should be executed in Normal Mode. ... You can choose to go to each menu item and just download the needed files or you can ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: ESET Smart Security
    ... I am now in the process of having my card company take care of it. ... If you've had 5 trojans I would suggest it is the person behind the ... FireWall to allow it to download the needed AV vendor related files. ... download the files and perform a scan in Normal Mode. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Trojans Galore
    ... | to do with the internet and yet the trojans keep coming. ... Download CLEAN.EXE from the URL -- ... DOS disk boot images can be obtained from; ... Execute; CLEAN.EXE ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Trojans and viruses and worms Oh My!
    ... | 180SolutuiI keep getting these worms and trojans that just wont go away! ... I suggest scanning the system in Safe Mode. ... FireWall to allow it to download the needed AV vendor related files. ...