Re: Looking for a Trojan

If you think of Subseven and Backoriface when you think of trojans, it becomes clear that you need to do a little more research on Google.

Juan B wrote:
Hi,

I got myself into an argument with a colleague of mine about trojans, he says that now days all old trojans can be detected as long as the AV software is updated, I need to show him he is wrong.
I am looking for a Trojan or rootkit to be installed locally on a virutal machine ruining Xp. the machine has AV software and It will be accessed via the internet. I need the Trojan to supply me screenshots of the victim computer,maybe to send them to an E mail address etc.. the trojan will need to disable the AV software (which I dont know which version is installed) or just avoid detection by the AV software, I know that trojans like subseven Backorfice etc will be detected immediately by AV software so they don't help much..

someone knows of such a trojan /RAT ?

thanks a lot !

Juan

Relevant Pages

  • svchos1at.exe
    ... Yesterday I spent quite some time cleaning my parents' PC of a ... I've tried searching via google and google groups for any mention of ... startup). ... (could it be related to trojans such as svchos1.exe?). ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Trojans and Trojan-scanner
    ... Frank J├╝lich wrote: ... > Trojans are not really a big topic at Linux, ... Ok, google found these. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)