How to find a quality security provider?

I've had a lot of people ask me how they can identify a quality security vendor for the purposes of performing penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, web application penetration tests, etc. As a result I wrote up yet another entry on our blog. This is more of an educational entry written for those who are looking to purchase quality security services. If thats you then you'll probably like this read.

As usual, please provide comments.

http://snosoft.blogspot.com/2009/01/finding-quality-security-vendor.html

P.s. I know that some people would like me to post the entire blog entry to the mailing lists but I'm not prepared to do that yet. So far more people have opted for direct links rather than the entire article. I don't want to force my thoughts down peoples throats so I'll stick with that for now.

Adriel T. Desautels
ad_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subscribe to our blog
http://snosoft.blogspot.com