Re: The Return on Investment of Good Security
- From: krymson@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 5 Jan 2009 19:18:35 -0000
Is there any chance you can simply repost future articles in your email? I feel that directing some users (who choose to click links in email) to your site splinters what could otherwise be a very nice discussion.
I know that if someone posts cool stuff, I'll follow links or their signature link or email domain if I want to follow their blogs. I think others on this list are quite capable as well.
<- snip ->
Latest blog entry for those who care. This one compares the Return on
Investment of good security services to the Return on Investment of
poor quality security services. As usual comments and criticisms are
welcome and appreciated.
Direct link as requested:
Adriel T. Desautels
ad_lists (at) netragard (dot) com [email concealed]
Subscribe to our blog
- Prev by Date: RE: Help with MS07-042 - will not seem to install on this one laptop
- Next by Date: RE: The Return on Investment of Good Security
- Previous by thread: Re: The Return on Investment of Good Security
- Next by thread: How to find a quality security provider?