Re: FakeAlert virus removal

I don't think your website is infected, but the machine you're
googling from sure sounds like it is. I've seen that happen before.
Does that redirect happen from EVERY machine you search from? Odd are
it doesn't, but if it does then you'll have some IIS/apache settings
causing the problem.

-----
Michael Kennedy
Metro Computer Solutions