RE: pc generating unauthorized http scans
- From: Donald Raikes <DON.RAIKES@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:10:45 -0800 (PST)
I thought I included that info :) it is running windows xp pro sp2 with all updates applied.
From: infolookup@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:infolookup@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:17 AM
To: Donald Raikes; listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: pc generating unauthorized http scans
For starters what operating system are you running on your computer?
From: Donald Raikes
Sent: Nov 19, 2008 6:54 PM
Subject: pc generating unauthorized http scans
Recently, our corporate security team identified that my windows xp pc was performing a number of http scans of other systems within our network.
I am not running any kind of scans, nor have I authorized anything to run such scans.
How can I determine what is performing these scans?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
- Prev by Date: Re: pc generating unauthorized http scans
- Next by Date: RE: pc generating unauthorized http scans
- Previous by thread: Re: pc generating unauthorized http scans
- Next by thread: Re: pc generating unauthorized http scans