Re: Hotspot Security in 30 minutes?

Only if you have already finished setting up the VPN your clients are
going to use for secondary security and authentication.

But wait, you said 'hotspot' not 'access point'. So YES, you can do it
in 30 minutes because all hotspots are inherently public, thus insecure,
so you don't need to bother. Just enable 'client isolation' feature to
give the appearance that you care about security to your clients. They
can be responsible for their own security after that.

streetshare@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
30 minutes enough to make safe a wireless hotspot?

Thank you, Paolo

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Large-scale 1-1 NAT
    ... gateway and send them the security team. ... between clients and public IPs, why do you need the NAT at all. ... this to save public IPs by NOT giving them to unauthenticated users? ... only allocate the device a public AP after authentication has occured. ...
    (freebsd-net)
  • Re: Large-scale 1-1 NAT
    ... these hosts might NAT to a single ... authentication page. ... we expect to max that out (1500+ clients). ... I suggest you find out if that is the only solution your security people ...
    (freebsd-net)
  • Re: WCF Message Security Problem
    ... Ok with a LOT of fiddling around with certificates and security ... If the username and password authentication fails the clients channel ...
  • Re: Webapp Authentication best practice...
    ... These are clients that are accessing the Web app via the INTERNET. ... so you can't use Windows authentication. ... In that case, you have a serious security issue, it's your job to authenticate incoming users in the strongest possible fashion, failing to do so leaves yourself wide open to attack! ... I doubt that it is good practice to capture and retain their credentials ...
  • RE: Dhcp security
    ... Setting up a 802.1x wired network requires: ... vendors, including Cisco, provide solutions to ensure that only properly ... trust agent collects security state information from multiple security ... software clients, such as anti-virus clients, and then communicates this ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)