From: Dhiraj Mahajan <dhirajsmahajan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 3:50:48 AM
Subject: hi, need help

some hacker has hacked my website. (displaying hacked by turkish
hacker), now wht shld i do to retrieve my
original website. so please guide me how to get rid of tht

--

Thanks & Regards,

Dhiraj S Mahajan,

Relevant Pages

  • RE: hi, need help
    ... What are you using for intrusion detection?? ... Knowing how the incident occurred in the first place will ... some hacker has hacked my website. ... original website. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • hi, need help
    ... some hacker has hacked my website. ... now wht shld i do to retrieve my ... original website. ... so please guide me how to get rid of tht ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • PC Magazine: Hack Everything
    ... Hack Everything ... Once upon a time, the hacker was a pale, solitary nerd. ... next: Hack Your Registry ... Just about everything that is important about your Microsoft Windows ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: [PHP] how to not show login info in the url ...what am I looking for?
    ... > When I say "Hack a site" I mean to do something to get the site to ... the site" instead of "hacking the site". ... Cracking is not just about encryption. ... A hacker to me, is an admirable person, who can find new security issues. ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: I am protected?
    ... >you will get a bunch of script kiddies pinging you. ... >hacker might come along and make you shut up. ... >asked people to hack it. ... But what about the automated attack, ie the next Blaster, ...
    (comp.security.misc)