Re: hi, need help

Dhiraj Mahajan wrote:
some hacker has hacked my website. (displaying hacked by turkish
hacker), now wht shld i do to retrieve my
original website. so please guide me how to get rid of tht

Restore from backup (hopefully you have one) - do a vuln assessment of the site (if you use a hosting service will have to clear this with them or require them to do it), patch, lockdown, etc. so they can't get back in. Probably all that was whacked was your default Web page.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The account-identifier allocator failed to initialize proper
    ... > backup restore. ... > I backup all drives and system state on each domain ... > each server including the system state. ... RID pool might also be restored. ...
  • error while restoring?
    ... I am trying to restore my WSS 3.0 site to a different server ... (getting rid of the old server). ... I have a recent backup created using the Operations Console backup ... I copied it locally and launch the restore from backup link. ...
  • Re: Help - backing up registry
    ... Restore in case it saved the virus too. ... >> and in order to get rid of it I ... It said to load a backup utility ...
  • Backup and Restore Files
    ... What is the best way to backup and restore a runtime database file? ... pszDisplayName As String ...
  • Re: [opensuse] About Backing Up
    ... there is a data failure we can restore. ... the restoration is to get the backup file that we first complete as it ... failure, physical destruction, or it has been half inched. ... Other data should be archived to media. ...
    (SuSE)