Re: hi, need help

Hello,

Restore it from backup.......that could be a simple solution.

But, most of the time, as per my experience, once the hacker hacked a website they usually install some rootkit ot trojan so that they can access this system/server further for their unethical work or further hacking/penetration...
It is recommended to reinstall the whole system afresh, harden the system, install some integrity checker, antivirus s/w, hids etc and host the website....

If you have hosted using a web hosting provider then you must ask the provider to check how the system was hacked and reinstall the system afresh..

If you need further technical help or steps to recover from compromise then let me know.....

Thanks,
Mukesh

Dhiraj Mahajan wrote:
some hacker has hacked my website. (displaying hacked by turkish
hacker), now wht shld i do to retrieve my
original website. so please guide me how to get rid of tht

Relevant Pages

  • Re: how to host multiple websites on sbs2003 std
    ... in order to provide web space and a web ... the web hosting provider is responsible for security and back up ... most using Small Business Server 2000 and 2003. ... additional websites which is accessable by ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Passwords
    ... I created a website for a client using FrontPage and created a password ... > My Web hosting provider says that you cannot set a password to a subweb on ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Only totally free hosting service.
    ... If you plan to get your website, here is one good free web hosting provider to choose - 000webhost.com ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Novice question
    ... Sorry for my improper original post. ... I just set up a website on a web hosting provider and I want to test how ... There is a hit counter provided by the hosting company, ...