hi, need help

some hacker has hacked my website. (displaying hacked by turkish
hacker), now wht shld i do to retrieve my
original website. so please guide me how to get rid of tht

--

Thanks & Regards,

Dhiraj S Mahajan,

Relevant Pages

  • RE: hi, need help
    ... What are you using for intrusion detection?? ... Knowing how the incident occurred in the first place will ... some hacker has hacked my website. ... original website. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: hi, need help
    ... Hopefully the hack wasn't too destructive, most of the time your index ... some hacker has hacked my website. ... now wht shld i do to retrieve my ... original website. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: History Question #1
    ... Nah,, Harlequin never called himself a "world class hacker".. ... The Guide isn't for lamers, lamers don't get as far as you have. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: retrieving deleted form
    ... I do not think you get an answer here, this is not a hacker or whatever ... forum. ... I do, however, have a copy of an .exe I created after I saved ... Is there anyway I can retrieve the code and the form from the ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)